Our Wildflower swim bottoms are the ultimate high waisted full bum coverage swim pants. Featuring a wide band to support the tummy and absolute no cheekiness in the bottoms, these are the swim pants you need this Summer. They offer complete coverage, comfort and support!
Made from sustainable fabric, REPREVE®, our swim bottoms are fully reversible with a beautiful soft sage on the inside.
As seen in the photos, you can pull the pants up to become extra high waisted or fold the band down for less coverage. By pairing the pants with the Wildflower Swim Top, the set can be worn up to 10 different ways!
What's even better is that you can match with your mini here!
- High waisted pants
- Wide band for tummy support
- Reversible with solid sage on inside
- Full bum coverage
- Double lined
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Fabric: 83% Recycled Polyester, REPREVE®, 17% Spandex.
Our swimwear is true to size, and we therefore recommend you stick to the normal size you wear.
If you are in between sizes or prefer a little less compression in your swimwear, please size up.
If you require help with sizing, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Our models details are as follows:
Adeline (dark curly hair) wears a size large in the set. She is a size 14 with a bust size 14D.
Emma (blonde) wears a size small in the set. She is a standard Australian size 10, is a 10B cup and wears a 10 in pants.
|Fit AU Size:
Please see below the measurements of the swim bottoms laying flat on the ground.
You will be able to compare these to your swimwear you currently have.
- Cold gentle machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
We know it can sometimes be difficult buying swimwear online. If you are not completely happy with your swimwear, we offer returns and exchanges within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Returns will be refunded in the original payment method or store credit.
- All swimwear must be tried on with underwear on. Please do not remove the protective adhesive strip. Returns will not be accepted if the protective adhesive strip has been removed and/or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
- Items must be returned and received by Peggy Road within 14 days of receipt of your order. Items must be in the same condition when they were sent and received (unworn & unwashed with tags attached and in original packing).
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
- Please contact Peggy Road within 48 hours of receiving your item to initiate the return process. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and date of purchase.
- Items must be returned and received by Peggy Road within 14 days of receipt of your order.
Peggy Road does not cover the cost of postage for returns. In the case of an exchange, we will cover the cost of the postage when sending the new item to you.
We do not offer refunds on sale items. We will however offer an exchange or credit note.
$7.95 flat rate (1-3 weeks)
Express Shipping - $13.95 (up to 5 business days)
For all other countries and more information on Shipping, please see Shipping & Delivery.